MEALKITT™ USER & VIDEO GUIDES
THANK YOU for purchasing from MEALKITT™
Click To Download Your Quick Starter Guide
THANK YOU for purchasing from MEALKITT™ Click The Video Below To Play
MEALKITT™ CORRECT LAYOUT
When you un rap your MEALKITT™ please make sure to give it a wash under water and then put the scoops and cups in the right places. Log-in & Download all of the free meals & portion guide to help you get used to using MEALKITT™.
MEALKITT™ CLEANING & DISHWASHING
Please make sure to wash your MEALKITT™ thoroughly after use, especially when using raw ingredients. We recommend that when measuring raw meats that you measure meats, fish & poultry last, so not to cross contaminate.
The MEALKITT™ Chopping Board, Scoops & Cups are completely dishwasher safe. When cleaning the MEALKITT™ base unit, we recommend using antibacterial soap and scrubbing it throughly in the sink. If you choose to put your MealKitt base unit into a dish washer, make sure to place it sideways and to give it at least 20 minutes to completely dry out.
Once you have your number:
Simply pull the slider scoops back to that number to create a portion size.
Fill up the Liquid Protein and Fats Cup to that number too. The Dried Carbs Cup is explained in more detail further down.
Fill each section with the corresponding food types using the colour coded food reference guide.
Remember to use one section at a time and to always wash each section thoroughly after use to stop cross contamination.
Now your food for one meal or food for the day is pre-portioned and ready to serve and eat.
Fill to one meal prep line for one meal. Two meal prep line for two meals. All the way to the top, for a days worth of meals.
MEAL PREP LINE MARKERS
The scoops in you MEALKITT™ have meal prep line markers on them. This is for you to measure either one, two or three portions in one go. For example if you protein for the day was going to be just chicken. You could fill the Protein section all the way to the top.
WHAT SECTIONS CAN I USE EACH DAY?
You can fill the blue protein scoop and blue liquid protein cup, yellow fats scoop and oils cup sections each day.
With the carbs scoop you can either choose to use the dried carbs cup to measure one meal OR one meal on the scoop. You cannot fill both the dried carbs AND the non dried carbs sections to the top each day ( that would be 6 meals not 3 ).
ADDITIONAL MEALKITT™ BENEFITS
SAVE £1000 EACH YEAR
Preparing your food and knowing what to eat will save you around £2500 a year!
Eating smaller pieces of food supports digestion and incorporating all food groups, supports a healthy diet & even weight lose.
HELP THE ENVIRONMENT
The average UK family waists nearly £60 a month on expired food!
FEATURES OF MEALKITT™
• MEALKITT™ patent pending slider scoops and base unit quickly create your portion sizes for proteins, carbs and fats
• MEALKITT™ can be used to portion your food to lose, maintain or gain weight
• Tried and tested portion ratios that will support you in reaching your weight goals
• MEALKITT™can be used by both men and women
• Complete with a non-slip chopping board with a liquid catch reservoir that also acts as a protective lid for you food
• BPA free & easy to clean
• Comes with "21 getting started" recipes and meals
• Four week breaking the habit and fitness guide
• Food portions and calorie guide that lists all recommended foods with their calorie levels. Colour coded for quick reference
BENEFITS OF MEALKITT™
• No need to get frustrated and waist time calorie counting or weighing your food
• MEALKITT™ teaches you and helps you to visualise portion sizes so you can go out for dinner and be confident about how much of what to eat
• Measure up to 3 meals in one go for quick food prepping
• Convent all in one unit. Everyone in the house can use the same MealKitt
• No need to pay for expensive meal plans or prepared food packs, create your own professional portioned meals
• Supports a healthy digestive system
• Save money buy buying the right amount of food each week
• Save £1000's by not buying fast foods
• Comes with training and exercise guides to boost your success
The MEALKITT™ Programme
The MEALKITT™ programme has been designed to help you average out your food consumption over the course of a week to allow you as much flexibility as possible as you work towards your health goals.
Please see below the recommended positioning of Mealkitt measuring cups and scoops, depending on your individual goal. Each scoop and measuring cup, when adjusted to the appropriate setting, represents your daily intake of each different food group. Please note that although there is a scoop for cooked carbohydrates and a measuring cup for dry carbohydrates, you can only use one OR the other, rather than both at the same time.
The MEALKITT™ Portion Size and Calorie Guide can be downloaded below which includes a wide selection of foods from each food group, together with a list of ‘Free to Eat’ foods, which can be eaten freely with all meals.
The MEALKITT™ calorie targets which are based on NHS guidelines are average daily amounts for adults aged 18–50 in good health with a moderate level of daily activity, (for example 30 minute brisk walk per day, or those who are in a profession which requires a degree of physical activity).
Amounts may vary according to height and build, level of physical activity and any health conditions. Please consult your doctor before embarking on a weight management programme if you are pregnant, are taking medication or have any medical conditions.
•For men wanting to lose weight, please place scoops to the number 2 position, and use the number 2 line for the measuring cups
•For men wanting to maintain weight, please place scoops to the number 4 position, and use the number 4 line for the measuring cups
•For men wanting to gain weight, please place scoops to the number 6 position, and use the number 6 line for the measuring cups
•For women wanting to lose weight, please place scoops to the number 1 position, and use the number 1 line for the measuring cups
•For women wanting to maintain weight, please place scoops to the number 3 position, and use the number 3 line for the measuring cups
•For women wanting to gain weight, please place scoops to the number 5 position, and use the number 5 line for the measuring cups
Please enter your email address